Rehabs.org Scholarship for Minorities
$2,250 In Scholarships For Minority Students To Be Awarded
At Rehabs.org, we believe nothing should stand in the way of recovery. That’s why we created the industry’s most comprehensive online addiction resource, offering a library of educational content, information on addiction treatment programs, and access to a wealth of free recovery assets.
Recognizing the obvious disparities associated with addiction and overdose fatalities, Rehabs.org decided to launch a free scholarship contest for BIPOC college students. By providing financial assistance to help pay for books, tuition, or daily expenses, we hope to encourage more students of color to develop a passion for raising awareness about the risks and dangers associated with addiction.
Rehabs.org strives to provide equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds, and we are proud to support students in their unique educational journeys.
How To Enter
- Review Eligibility: Before entering the contest, review the Terms/Conditions requirements and the rules and regulations below to make sure you qualify.
- Complete Application: Complete the contest application form below providing all required information.
- Submit: Once your essay is written, save as a Word Doc or PDF and submit with your scholarship contest application.
Submission Deadline: 1/31/2023
Award Announcement: 2/15/2023
Essay Topic And Guidelines
Essay must be submitted with the application, which should include the author’s name, address, phone number, email address, college (including the date of graduation), and student ID number.
- All entries must be typed, double-spaced, and saved as a Word Doc or PDF.
- Do not add pictures or graphics
- Essays that do not meet the word count requirement will be eliminated. (The essay title or added references / footnotes do not contribute to the total word count.)
- A contestant’s teacher, counselor, or parent may check the essay for punctuation, grammar, and/or spelling, but the essay MUST BE the original work of the student making the submission.
- Contestants will be judged based solely on their essay.
USING YOUR OWN WORDS, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN 500-700 WORDS:
Rules And Regulations
- Essay must be the original work of the contestant. Plagiarism will automatically disqualify your entry.
- Contest awards and decisions are final unless an entrant is disqualified.
- Essay submissions that do not meet the requirements (listed above) or sent after the application deadline will not be considered.
- Essay award winners grant Rehabs.org the right to use their essay content in connection with this contest, marketing efforts, and publication of the essay, as well as the right to use the winners’ names and/or identifying information to promote the contest.
- Rehabs.org will read and judge each eligible essay submitted on time; essays submitted after the deadline will not be accepted or read.
- Contest prizes (scholarship award monies) can be revoked after awards are given if entrants are discovered to be ineligible or found to have broken contest rules.
- Rehabs.org reserves the right to change submission deadline to an earlier deadline if application submissions greatly exceed the number projected. Prospective applicants should enter as early as possible.
- Should Rehabs.org have to change any contest rules, we will notify participants via email. If participants are dissatisfied with changes, they may retract their submission.
- All federal, state, and local charges or taxes on prizes must be paid by award winners.
- Essay submissions for this contest become property of Rehabs.org to be used and reproduced.
REHABS.ORG ESSAY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please complete the application form, attach your entry essay in Word doc or PDF format, and submit.
"*" indicates required fields