143 West Street
Northampton, MA, 01060
Center for Human Development
Primary Rehab Center Details
Primary Focus of Provider:
- MHSA - Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- TX - Substance Abuse Treatment
- BU - Buprenorphine used in treatment
Type of Care:
- RL - Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
Special Programs or Groups Offered:
- WN - Women
- BC - Residential beds for clients' children
Payment Assistance Available:
- PA - Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Also try these nearby Rehab Centers in Massachusetts
Where do calls go?
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on Rehabs.org.
All calls are private and confidential.