All throughout the world there are men and women fighting on going battles with addiction, no where to turn other than to God. There they are comforted by the knowledge that all things are possible with God. In the state of Utah there are thousands battling addiction, as of 201 there were 14,951 people state wide that entered treatment centers for drug and/or alcohol addiction, many of which were Christians. Those of the Christian religion are not only looking for a place to get off drugs and/or alcohol, they are looking for a safe environment to practice their beliefs and allow God to help them heal from this disease called addiction.
Recover with God at a Utah Christian Rehab
Addiction is not only a disease the plagues the mind and body, it also deeply effects the soul. To properly heal from addiction it is important to treat the mind, body and soul. Faith-based rehab centers do just that, their goal is to take traditional methods of addiction treatment and combine it with a Christian approach, thus improving the success of patients in meeting their goals of sobriety. Faith-based rehab centers offer aspects such as these to promote healing of the mind, body and soul;
- Detox, healing of the body through cleansing of any chemicals and toxins.
- Medical care, healing of the body through treatment of any physical issues related to ongoing drug and/or alcohol abuse
- Behavioral Modification Therapy, healing of the mind through techniques to teach the addict how to live a life of sobriety
- Group and Individual Counseling, healing of the mind by working through any issues related to drug and/or alcohol abuse, getting to the cause of addiction and correcting it
- Daily meditation and prayer, healing of the soul by helping the addiction to find inner peace and get right with God once again
- Spiritual Group Prayer, healing of the soul by offering spiritual support to others in need, there is strength in numbers in all aspects of life including prayer
Start your recovery with God today, you can overcome your addiction with the help of a faith-based rehab center in Utah.