University of IA Hospitals and Clinics
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA, 52242
Chemical Dependency Service
Primary Rehab Center Details
Primary Focus of Provider:
- SA - Substance abuse treatment services
- TX - Substance Abuse Treatment
Type of Care:
- OP - Outpatient
- PH - Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Special Programs or Groups Offered:
- CO - Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- MD - Medicaid
- MC - Medicare
- PI - Private health insurance
- MI - Military Insurance (e.g.VA, TRICARE)
- SF - Self payment
Also try these nearby Rehab Centers in Iowa
Where do calls go?
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on Rehabs.org.
All calls are private and confidential.