Turning Point Crisis Center
1738 South Tremont Street
Oceanside, CA, 92054
Primary Rehab Center Details
Primary Focus of Provider:
- MH - Mental Health Services
- TX - Substance Abuse Treatment
Type of Care:
- RS - Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less)
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- MD - Medicaid
- SF - Self payment
Payment Assistance Available:
- SS - Sliding fee scale (Fee is based on income and other factors)
- PA - Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Also try these nearby Rehab Centers in California
Where do calls go?
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on Rehabs.org.
All calls are private and confidential.